COVID-19 Business Resources
The Marshall Area Chamber was to help get the most recent information out to our member businesses regarding COVID-19. We will continue to update our resources on our website and social media pages. View our Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
Please view the resources below to assist with questions your businesses may have.
Small Business Administration
- Info from the Small Business Administration: Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 https://www.sba.gov/page/guidance-businesses-employers-plan-respond-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
- Disaster Loan Assistance: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
- Disaster Assistance Loans PDF
- SBA Disaster Loan Training Video - Minnesota small businesses can now apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL).
- Otto Bremer Trust Emergency Fund
- Update from DEED: https://mn.gov/deed/newscenter/covid/
- 3/23/20-Small Business Emergency Loans: https://mn.gov/deed/business/financing-business/deed-programs/peacetime/
MN Chamber - IS YOUR BUSINESS COVID-19-READY?
- Combating the Coronavirus-Resources & Guidelines for Business
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans-Small Business Guide & Checklist
Marshall Public Schools
List of Cancellations/Postponements
COVID-19 Practical Guidance for Addressing the Evolving Challenges from Fredrikson and Byron:
Coronavirus business resources from Lathrop GPM (formerly Gray Plant Mooty):
Leadership in Times of Crisis Toolkit (IEDC):
COVID-19 resources from the International Economic Development Council:
MN Department of Revenue-Our Reponse to COVID-19:
United Way Local Resources:
US Department of Labor
US Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship